Tuesday, June 17, 2008

74 Days

That is how long until I begin my dream job. Well okay so the the job I am beginning in two and a half months does not pay enough to cover my monthly rent so I guess it can't be considered my dream job, but it is certainly a step in the right direction.
On Aug. 30, the ASU football team will kickoff its season against the Lumberjacks from Northern Arizona. And I will be in the press box for the start of what should be a very exciting season.

I have spent a good majority of my free time pouring over a seemingly endless pile of statistics about the Sun Devils. I have been studying depth charts, watching highlight videos of incoming freshmen, reading experts' analysis, and trying somehow make sense out of the vast landscape that is college football. Throughout all this I have realized that covering Arizona State football is going to be a class in itself, an icredible launching off point with a world of learning in front of me.


My new office


No comments: